Winter 2020 League Wednesdays Night
January 20th – March 10th
- As a proud member of the International Axe Throwing Federation we are running sanctioned leagues following IATF rules.
- Each person signs up as an individual, no teams are needed. Just a willingness to stick sharp things into wood.
- Leagues are one night a week for 8 consecutive weeks.
- If life happens and we need to delay one night everyone will be notified in advance.
- League is 7 weeks of regular play, one hour of warm up and then 4 matches per night.
- IATF sanctioned matches are 3 rounds of 5 throws, totaling in 15 throws per match.
- Week 8 Playoffs, the top 16 throws of the season will play in a double elimination tournament. (all are encouraged to watch and enjoy)
- IATF allows for 1 excused absence, missing more may result in forfeiture of your matches.
- League members will be required by week 3 to bring their own hatchet that meets IATF specifications. IATF specs are 1.25lb – 1.75lb head and a wooden handle between 13” and 19” long the blade no larger than 4”. Approved axes are available for sale in house.