International Axe Throwing Federation sanctioned Premier rules will run on Wednesdays, January 4th to February 15th. 6 pm practice, 7 pm matches begin.
- As a proud member of the International Axe Throwing Federation we are running sanctioned leagues following IATF rules.
- Each person signs up as an individual, no teams are needed. Just a willingness to stick sharp things into wood.
- Leagues are one night a week for 7 consecutive weeks.
- If life happens and we need to delay one night everyone will be notified in advance.
- League is 6 weeks of regular play, one hour of warm up and then 4 matches per night.
- IATF sanctioned matches are 3 rounds of 5 throws, totaling in 15 throws per match.
- Week 7 Playoffs, the top 16 throws of the season will play in a double elimination tournament. (all are encouraged to watch and enjoy)
- IATF allows for 1 unexcused absence, missing more may result in forfeiture of your matches.
- League members will be required by week 3 to bring their own hatchet that meets IATF specifications. IATF specs are 1.25lb – 1.75lb head and a wooden handle between 13” and 19” long the blade no larger than 4”. Approved axes are available for sale in house.
Benefits of silver package
- 7 Week IATF sanctioned league
- League members walkin practice pricing at $12 dollars per hour. Not limited to open walk-in hours but any time there is availability. No guarantee on own lane but will be grouped with other league members.
- League members throw for free when bringing in groups of 8 or more